Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of the Site. The types of information we may collect include:
Contact information, such as your name and email address, when you fill out a form on the Site.
Usage information, such as the pages you visit on the Site, the time and date of your visit, and your browser and device information.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies, which allow us to track your preferences and usage of the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and products you have requested.
- To improve and personalize the Site and our services.
- To communicate with you about our products and services.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting and maintenance.
- Analytics providers who help us better understand how users use the Site.
- Advertising partners who may use your information to serve you relevant ads on other websites or platforms.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
You can control cookies through your browser settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the Site.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, and destruction.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
This document was last updated on April 22, 2023.